The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dumb question about to be asked ( go easy ) :)

j1mb0b1

Is there a way to change the oil in your turbo ?, I'am doing a big service on my car and was just wondering, I'am doing all fluids and wanted to check sorry but not very good with this sort of stuff, knowing my luck it don't use oil or takes it from the engine :).

Ok that's my dumb question for the month over with, got no more left now :(

I should have known really

If you own an auto do you know what that red button does? :D

Hey there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. At least you're of the mindset to ask instead of staying forever ignorant :thumbs:

Ok that's my dumb question for the month over with, got no more left now :(

I should have known really

Don't feel bad about it mate. It's better to ask anything you're not sure of, rather that than make silly mistakes which end up costing you money to put right.

We all started at some point with no knowledge of cars. I was a mechanic for 5 years so learnt my experience there. Some members on here have gained a wealth of knowledge just from being enthusiasts. I remember having a conversation with a member on here years ago at a meet about Ackerman angles and steering geometry. I was flabbergasted by the guys knowledge so I asked if he was in the trade. Turns out he wasn't, and that he's just 'into' his supras and cars in general. :D