The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I would like help

danny1987

I would like a supra SZ manual with a body kit, alloys etc but no engine modifications and around 50,000 miles how much would I be looking at price wise?

chears Dan

The bodykit will help you find a cheaper one, but the mileage target will be more tricky to find.

The history, ownership and servicing of the car is FAR more important than the mileage. The cars are good for over 300k miles when looked after, but an abused 30k mile one should be avoided at all costs.

A guideline price for a genuine 50k miles NA 5spd would be around the £3.5k, though you'd be hard pushed to find a decent one with that mileage at that price through normal channels.

Bodykitted cars go for less, but expect higher mileage and less than perfect examples. The for-sale section here is a good guideline to whats about for generally well cared for cars.

oh rite so I don’t have to worry about mileage to much then, I always thought the lower the miles the better the car, I’ve just sent my membership fee in the post, so soon ill be able to advertise my current car for sale on here as well so i can get a supra, but it’s just finding one I like and not too far away.