The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mids convoy to Japshow - Usual route

hoff

Well it's a little later than normal, I've not really got access to the net much at the moment, but here is the list for the normal convoy route. I expect to see the usual suspects add their names;) :)

Shrewsbury - Dobbies roundabout - 5:45am

1. Hoff

2. G-nemie

3. Alan MR2

Telford services - 6.00am

Corley Services M6 - 7.15am

Which way are you heading after Corley Services M6?

We are comng down the M1 and joining the A14, and usually people meet up at the MacDonalds on the A14 (Postcode NN14 1SS, Rothwell near Kettering). Anyone meeting up there this time?

Edited by plus1 (see edit history)

Which way are you heading after Corley Services M6?

We are comng down the M1 and joining the A14, and usually people meet up at the MacDonalds on the A14 (Postcode NN14 1SS, Rothwell near Kettering). Anyone meeting up there this time?

I'll have a word with Jamie tonight and let you know. I'm sure we can do that though. We did it for Suprapod last year:)

Its too early for me :blush: I'll see you lot at Pod as I won't be passing/stopping off at Corley until 8ish

really looking forward to meeting the gang though, its been aaaaages :D:friends:

Linda

xx

Linda, thats terriable:d Its been a long time, it'll be good to see you again hun:)