The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello everybody

Guest robhojy

Guest robhojy

hi folks,

im on the hunt and have been for some time for a late mk4 2jgte twin turbo 6 speed manual, possibly vvti

i know wanting the 6 speed will be a tall order to find one thats not been chaved but here i am,

iv got a fair amount of the knowlege becuase i own a mk3 3.0 turbo manual, and have done for over 2 years now

Best of luck with the search. Just try to be patient as the J-spec cars do come up in manual and to be honest, imo, each one that you like teh sound of, be prepared to travel to view it. Keep an eye on Autotrader, Piston Heads and search the classifieds on this forum on a regular basis and I'm sure you'll find what youa re looking for. Also contact Jurgen of JM Imports (in the traders section of the website), he has a very good reputation and may be able to source what you want quickly.

FWIW, I spent over 1 year looking for my UK TT, I can assure you the cars I saw in that time, including j-spec cars the wait for mine was worth it.

I've just bought an N/A. It didn't take me too long to find, and only looked at a couple others in person (due to me not having a car).

When I get a TT in the future, I will travel the country far and wide looking for my perfect one! The hunt will start next year.

Best of luck - they are amazing cars.