The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi everyone

ScottC

Hello everybody,

I’ve finally seen the light as I’m picking up my first supra tomorrow. :D Can’t wait.!!!!

One of the first things I need to do is to get an alarm fitted to keep my insurance company happy. I’m thinking of getting a Toad Ai606 as I had this fitted to my 205 GTI with no problems, that is once it was fitted properly a second time. The first guy did such a bad job Toad gave me a new alarm but I had to pay to get it installed. The second installer is no longer trading so I was wondering if anybody on here can recommend a good installer in the south east. I’ve seen someone mention Matt Harwood, does he do installs?

Also any recommendations on a good alarm for a supra would be appreciated.

And while I’m at it does anyone have any experience with the Toad Ai606 Interactive Cat 1

Cheers guys

Edited by ScottC (see edit history)

welcome, as for your alarm, the Toad will be fine, as would any other cat1 system like a Clifford or Cobra. Just make sure its a CAT 1 system and also I would advise on a high security steering wheel lock such as the tried and tested 'dislock'.

:welcome:

Try not to buy a Clifford . Toad is good I have a Clifford on my Mr2 Turbo and I have nothing but aggro . :badmood: Its actually back in the workshop at the moment as its not letting the engine switch off :wtf::complain:

Have had two Toads never had a problem with them EVER !! :cool:

Enjoy anyway matey :)

Cheers guys thanks for the welcome

Where abouts in sussex are you dude anywhere near Gatwick etc?

I only ask because it would be cool to have another supra buddy in sussex:D

I'm in Heathfield East Sussex. I work in Crawley from time to time so I'll keep an eye out for you.

I've PM'd Matt and it looks like he's able to help me out. It looks like I'll be stickig with a toad.