The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How long is yours?

rider

As a Supra TT owner for over 10 years now, I am assuming this is an unusual length of time for ownership compared to the norm which seems to be 2 or so years. Has anyone else had their Supra for a decent length of time?

If anyone wants to know what long term ownership of a Supra TT is really like then feel free to ask a q or two.

I personally always keep my cars for around 5 years. I will never understand people who buy cars and sell them on after a a few months or a couple of years.....

The Supra I have owned for a few months now, cannot imagine any reason why I would sell it. IMO its still ahead of its time so its not lacking technology. My Violvo C70 T5 I also cannot imagine selling....... its fast, uber comfy and super economical, had this for 4 years now and love it more than I loved my new BMW M5 many many years ago!

2 months and counting..:sly: (But this one I am keeping for long time..)

But i rarely keep any car for more than 2 years. I always buy them in very good condition and spend lots and lots of money them, then after some time, you feel the urge for something new.

Also got a Audi A3. This is going on sale next week.. Have had it for 3 months and spent 4k£ on repairs alone. I have never owned a car that broke down that much.. Last time you will see me in a german car...:p

Can't... post... too... busy... laughing... at... innuendo... in... title... etc

I know! It'd be even funnier if it made sense! ;)

I think Supragirlie has had her cars the longest. Oh wait, I think it's the opposite! :D

I've had mine just over 3 years now, and I still enjoy going out topless whenever I can, so it's not going anywhere else just yet! :)

I know! It'd be even funnier if it made sense! ;)

I think Supragirlie has had her cars the longest. Oh wait, I think it's the opposite! :D

I've had mine just over 3 years now, and I still enjoy going out topless whenever I can, so it's not going anywhere else just yet! :)

:tongue:

Lol I think you are possibly right, I wish I wasn't so indecisive!