The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Any idea?

tony tt

Sorry to put a thread up like this again but does anyone know how much my supe could be worth as i may be thinking of selling it soon after a full respray. thanks folks for any input.

Sorry the engine pics are not the best my camera phone is crap. Its a bpu 6spd tt j spec with uk brakes front and rear. (1994) 114000mls on the odo but an engine from fensport was put in prior to going bpu so the engine has done about 80,000mls and i've receipts for the engine change too. thanks.

DSC00457 (1).jpg

DSC00456.JPG

DSC00459.JPG

SP_A0564.jpg

SP_A0565.jpg

topgear live 044.jpg

I'd personally prefer to buy the car pre-respray as then I'd be able to choose which sprayer to use if it needs it, the paint does look pretty bad in the pics but you'll probably find it just needs a good machine polish by a pro.

in it's current condition, expect 6-7k

Noooo why you selling?
jist testing the water mate to see what it might be worth you know what its like having to throw money at them every month and at the moment its money i dont have. I might garage it for a bit and leave it alone for a while! :(

Yeah there is that! Sorn it mate! Couldn't be without mine now!

I always put the car first and its got me in a little financial trouble so ill need to get the bank balance sorted first so i might be off the road for a while :( got a few things coming up so there going to have to take priority just now.