The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all

MrAngry

I just wanted to say Hellooooooo

I bought a Silver L-Reg, J-spec TT last Thursday, and I dont think I have been out of it for more than 10 mins since then.

It's a stock car except for a different set of 17" alloys

If anyone is in the West Kent / East Surrey area you may see me, If i can keep my foot off the loud pedal long enough to slow down :D

Thanks for the welcome guys, The MrAngry bit comes from somewhere else..lol

I have constant grin on my face now I have the car, and just done a trip up to see the folks in the Lake District this last week. About 800 miles driving in four days and I would have been happy to keep on driving, I can't say that of many cars that I have owned.

Guest Michelle

Welcome to the asylum ;)

It's a good job you don't have to wear a helmet in cars, cos it'd be a real problem finding one wide enough to fit the Supra Grin in!

'Shell

I haven't taken any Piccies yet, going to have to wash it again before I do, which will have to wait until later in the week, as I'm at work tomorrow, monday and tuesday, but I will get some on here as soon as i can.

I saw that you were organising a get together for next weekend around the m23 somewhere I would liked to have come to that but I am working again next Sunday until 8pm. I will certainly try to get there the next time you do

Originally posted by MrAngry

I haven't taken any Piccies yet, going to have to wash it again before I do, which will have to wait until later in the week, as I'm at work tomorrow, monday and tuesday, but I will get some on here as soon as i can.

I saw that you were organising a get together for next weekend around the m23 somewhere I would liked to have come to that but I am working again next Sunday until 8pm. I will certainly try to get there the next time you do

The meet is for Monday night so you should be plenty refreshed for that!! :)

Originally posted by MrAngry

I just wanted to say Hellooooooo

I bought a Silver L-Reg, J-spec TT last Thursday, and I dont think I have been out of it for more than 10 mins since then.

It's a stock car except for a different set of 17" alloys

If anyone is in the West Kent / East Surrey area you may see me, If i can keep my foot off the loud pedal long enough to slow down :D

Hi matey and welcome

There are a few of us around the Kent / Surrey area, im over near Orpington and we have a few guys down in Maidstone, Gravesend etc a..........will keep an eye open for you.

Hope to see you on one of the meets soon.

ENJOY your toy!