The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I found out how to post pictures...Here is some!

Guest suprabad

Guest suprabad

Alot...Thanks...I was recently thinking of selling it but---Itl be hard for me to list all the stuff--Stock under hood until finished with the big single!!

Guest suprabad

Hey thanks!! I get all different reactions from the doors......I didnt put them on--Toyota did alot of what you see---All Still under warranty----Some people hat em--Some love em!! I think I would like regular doors-Thank u very much.....WHAT THE HELL IS A CHAV???? I eat pussy if thats wat ur implying!!

Guest suprabad

NO---Im not a chav---Dont have socks over my trousers--not missing teeth---no earrings----Dont hang out at mcdonalds---And I make good$$$ What from my pictures makes u think im a chav??? HOMER

Yeah..toyota did the paint also---They had to reshape the trd fenders for the lambos they put on it--I think they had it for show at the dealer in ohio--Not sure---Be easier to get in if i could jus take em off!! manchester wtf!!! Slagville!! And PUSSY IS GOOD!!

Edited by suprabad (see edit history)

Yeah..toyota did the paint also---They had to reshape the trd fenders for the lambos they put on it--I think they had it for show at the dealer in ohio--Not sure

I take it you mean it was a Toyota DEALER and not Mr.T directly that 'converted' your lovely TRD to scissor doors - correct? :innocent: and why did you fit them if you don't like them and prefer 'normal' door opening? :search: or was it already done when you actually purchased the car?