The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The new member !!

Lee_e

hey guys just thought id upload pics of my supra , picked it up today and its my 21st birthday !! what a day ey !?

Its a 3ltr TT Auto (no laughing no ) 1997 facelift

351 bhp

19" jade r's

samco pipes etc

FMIC and full stainless steel exhaust system

i love it to bits and the drive home was awesome !! soo glad its finally mine.

any comments welcome (prefrably good ones lol)

2009-06-12 14.12.52.jpg

2009-06-12 14.13.05.jpg

2009-06-12 14.13.36.jpg

2009-06-12 14.14.08.jpg

lol yer im not sure on the bonnet ?! i wasnt really sure about the front, id like to change it and get a top secret or back to standard with front lip. yer it hasnt been cleaned in a while so sorry in advance about dirty sup lol

will be doing alot of cleaning etc tomoz as im off work all day.:D

Firstly welcome to the website and what a car for a 21yr old!! Where do you kids get all your money from these days????

As for the fan shroud, Toyota dealers will be able to supply you one without hassle. (A BMW one cost me £20 @ the BMW dealers for what its worth). Also take a look at GarageWhifbitz in the traders section, they have a website but also supply OE Toyota parts. They should also be able to get hold of Toyota parts not listed on the website.

Nice car fella and welcome to the club. 21 years old and owning a TT supra? Take care out there please!

For the fan shroud they pretty much never come up 2nd hand, there's people (like me) been waiting nearly a year for one, best to just buy new, they're only £75 or so.

Personally I hate the bonnet and not too keen on the front bumper. A stock bonnet would make it far nicer and less bad-boy chav stereotype.

Love the side profile of the car, absolutely stunning. Never been a fan of the bomex fronts though. I agree that a stock bonnet would probably add a bit more to the appearance due to the facelift headlights etc.

Lucky guy at 21 mate, as has been said, be very very careful out there. I remember what i was like at 21 in a car. Don't risk it, enjoy it :)

ahh cheers guys , all the comments are just adding to my superior day !! and yer iv done some searching and gunna go pick up one soon from toyota . anybody got a part number ?

i would like a stock bonnet but thats to come as im skint ;) , i bought it for its mileage and running power etc i love the looks but need tweeking a bit.

hope to be seeing you all soon at certain upcoming events.

thanks guys

Love the side profile of the car, absolutely stunning. Never been a fan of the bomex fronts though. I agree that a stock bonnet would probably add a bit more to the appearance due to the facelift headlights etc.

Lucky guy at 21 mate, as has been said, be very very careful out there. I remember what i was like at 21 in a car. Don't risk it, enjoy it :)

Lovely looking Supra:cool:

Is it not an early Do-Luck front though?

cheers guys loving all the comments so far etc.thanks very much.

does anybody know the part number for a 97 facelift import TT fan shroud ? gunna get one on monday from toyota.ill check prices aswell if anybodys interested?

Guest Koleto

Welcome mate so another 21 old boy join in the club that's making two of us :) enjoy whit the car....think first before doing something stupit , keep you and the car allways save, but what insurence i make to drive it coz i realy have some problems ....to find company who gonna insure me for less money ,they want like 1800-2000 for a year?