The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cruise 4 Cancer

Guest Cruise4cancer

Guest Cruise4cancer

Cruise4Cancer

Hi,

My names Nick, my partner and I are looking for your support in our effort to raise money for Cancer Research.

We are desperately trying to raise awareness for cancer research. My partner and I have spent many an hour throwing ideas about, trying to find an original and hard hitting method to raise awareness and financial support for cancer research. I know you have heard it all before, however please read on and support us in our bid to make a difference...

The Inspiration

Cancer has caused indiscernible heartache, worry and surprisingly joy to myself and my family, but it doesn’t always work this way as we know coming off the back of Jade Goody (RIP) and the millions of other people around the world who are not fortunate enough to get the specialized treatments that has the capability to help people fight the seemingly endless battle against cancer.

Early last year a very close family friend became a victim of Non Hodgkin’s disease (a form of cancer), he was the most unlikely candidate, he was healthy; mentally and physically strong and took pride in taking care of himself. Using this strength and the state of the art technology in medicine he managed to fight this deadly disease due to his determination. He tried his hardest to remain as strong as ever no matter how hard the cancer was hitting him. What was without a doubt the toughest time of his life, he is now recovered physically from his ordeal and continuing on to be the man I did and still do look up to. Not every story ends this way but with your help we can change this and make stories like his a more common occurrence.

How Can You Get Involved?

We are in the process of organizing a massive Car Run e.g. London to Brighton. We are not focusing on any one car club or car manufacturer but spreading it to every corner of the automotive industry. With your support we can make this an incredible event as well as a life changing one for millions of people affected by this devastating disease by raising money for Cancer Research. We need your help.

We are currently working on a website for the event and will contact you as soon as it is up and running.

Please either post here with your support/ideas or email us at [email protected]

Thank You,

Nick and Georgia

Dunno I did one of these cruises for cancer reseaerch and it was by far the best run/convoy I have ever been to. 80+ skylines headed off through central london, then 30+ 300zxs then 40+ rx7s and so on...

They released them all in 5-10 minute intervals. Literally was a case of just following whatever jap car you could spot. It started in ace cafe and moved from there.

Never seen so many japanese cars in West end of London before. Best modified car night I have ever been to.. period.