The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My friend--New member

kubus1

Guest kuba_206

POLISH

Witam

Jak ju¿ mój kolega napisa³ jestem wielkim fanem SUPRY jak tylko uzbieram fundusze i znajde odpowiedni egzemplarz te¿ bêdê PANEM DRÓG;)

mam nadzeje, ¿e moja znajomoœæ jêzyka angielskiego was nie przerazi

ENGLISH

Hi everybody

As my fiend said I'm a great SUPRA fan, the only limit to have one is money and also to find a good one for me. and than I'm going to by THE LORD OF ROADS;)

I hope that my english, won't scarry you

:devil: QBA :devil:

Peter, yor're not asleep>??

I can see you're having a lot of changes as to who runs the BBS now.

What's up John B.?? Couldn't take all of them calling you up to get MKIVSUPRA.NET stickers in the middle of the night.

New team, I wish you luck.

Peter,

Push those guys to go to the meet I'm trying to organise in Germany at Nurburgring.

It shoudl be fun.

Cuba

Are you going to do another thread with your +++ upgrades/projects ?

How it's gone, what you like don't like etc....you know we all like to read about projects.

How is the NOS, what system, what size inj, have you removed the lag now ?.........come on lad, spill the beans :)

No ring for me yet, car still off the road - not long now.

Originally posted by kuba_206

POLISH

Witam

Jak ju¿ mój kolega napisa³ jestem wielkim fanem SUPRY jak tylko uzbieram fundusze i znajde odpowiedni egzemplarz te¿ bêdê PANEM DRÓG;)

mam nadzeje, ¿e moja znajomoœæ jêzyka angielskiego was nie przerazi

ENGLISH

Hi everybody

As my fiend said I'm a great SUPRA fan, the only limit to have one is money and also to find a good one for me. and than I'm going to by THE LORD OF ROADS;)

I hope that my english, won't scarry you

:devil: QBA :devil:

Welcome mate, me and Cuba have had some good blasts round the west end. Also not sure if the polish is for any reason, but I dont think there any many polish people around here, so you can save yourself some typing mate and just use English. :D

Witam Kube_206!

Pierwszy raz pisze po polsku nawet ze od ponad pol roku przychodze tutai, bo powiedziec prawde tak jak dobrze dogadam sie po polsku, to troche sie mecze zeby wystukac pare zdan! Przyjemnie wiedziec ze jest pare nas Polakuw tutai ktorzy maja Supry, albo by chcieli miec. Ale Ciebie Cuba widzialem tu tylko pare razy. Witam naszego najnowszego czlonka, pospiesz sie i zbierz pieniadze, nie ma lepszej rzeczy pod sloncem jak Supra!

We're coming out of the woodwork now! For all you non-poles, that was just a boring welcome for Kuba_206, and confession to not saying hi to Cuba in Polish before because while I'm pretty fluent when it come to speaking, my writing takes a little effort, and cos I've only seen him on here like once or twice. And a general big-up to the Supra to conclude.

Soops must be super rare in Poland? Or are there plenty lurking around?

Seb

Originally posted by Seb

Witam Kube_206!

Pierwszy raz pisze po polsku nawet ze od ponad pol roku przychodze tutai, bo powiedziec prawde tak jak dobrze dogadam sie po polsku, to troche sie mecze zeby wystukac pare zdan! Przyjemnie wiedziec ze jest pare nas Polakuw tutai ktorzy maja Supry, albo by chcieli miec. Ale Ciebie Cuba widzialem tu tylko pare razy. Witam naszego najnowszego czlonka, pospiesz sie i zbierz pieniadze, nie ma lepszej rzeczy pod sloncem jak Supra!

We're coming out of the woodwork now! For all you non-poles, that was just a boring welcome for Kuba_206, and confession to not saying hi to Cuba in Polish before because while I'm pretty fluent when it come to speaking, my writing takes a little effort, and cos I've only seen him on here like once or twice. And a general big-up to the Supra to conclude.

Soops must be super rare in Poland? Or are there plenty lurking around?

Seb

Man, trust you to come out speaking polish, so how many others we got hiding :innocent: