my single vs single

wilkorangerover

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG AS ARNY
Love the MK3, hate the MKIV. Styling has ruined the car.

Also, HKS... are you nuts??

Both need a good wash before the next photoshoot.

Why do u have to say that is there realy any point... there awesum cars and in brill condition look clean to me... I must say alot of people on here have got there green eyes out :p

Somebody needs to update there garage pics, you have a HKS filter on yours :blink:

Which adds to the point of my post about it. I KNOW the properties of the HKS filter and it was one of the first things i removed from the car. Noone in their right mind should leave an HKS filter on their car. Better to know now than find out the hard way. I don't really bother with my garage tbh. Might get round to it one day.

Not looking to make friends or enemies. I guessed you wanted opinions, i gave mine. The styling appears to be random hence my comment. I'm not a particularly bad hater when it comes to bodykits and bits n bobs. I think veilside can look OK if done properly etc etc. The styling on this car just appears a bit random and fussy to me thats all. I dare say a lot of people would say the same about my car.

As for the clean, i gave my car a blow over at the local wash and go and it appeared dirtier after the pressure washer than it did before. I know it wasn't a photoshoot, i was going to write "photoshoot" but didn't want to appear sarcastic, couldn't think of a better word for it. Just trying to help with the appearance of the car as IMO its not being shown in the best light here, i would go as far as to say you couldn't do much worse.

Disclaimer: The word "filter" in this post is used as a discriptive only.

Why do u have to say that is there realy any point... there awesum cars and in brill condition look clean to me... I must say alot of people on here have got there green eyes out :p

Excellent first post bud, dare say you will become a well respected and important member of the community.

Jealous? Behave thyself.

Shocking coincidence, wonder if you only joined today. Some people would think this was a current member in pussycats clothing.

Its not Michael, he can at least spell. My money's on the orange bloke. I dare say a mod will be along to tell all (using the registered IP) as multiple accounts are frowned upon.

Hmmm -intresting!

I was hoping the dubious spelling was part of his elaborate smoke & mirrors strategy. But no.