The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Advan T5/T6 alloys any pictures/advice?

DSK

Done a search but the only Advan that comes up are those out dated 3 spoke designs.

Just bought a few bits from Whifbitz (hoping the Supra will be running by Friday now), but couldn't help looking at lots of bits and pieces to spend money on :rolleyes:

I currently have 18" BK Racing 555 alloys fitted to my car (see pictures), were on there when I bought it and the OE Supra wheels are now refurbed and stored in the atic. I quite like the look of the Advan AVS T5 and T6 alloys (below).

AVS T5

AVS T6

http://www.machiii.net/images/wheels/avs/modelt6big.jpg

Has anyone got these fitted to their car, if so are there any pictures that I could see?

Also I've never heard of Advan and neither can I seem to find much info about them. Are these a decent quality brand of alloy wheel?

DSCF0054cut.jpg

DSCF0069cut.jpg

Thanks, I'd rather spend the money as required once rather than buy something of poor quality and end up buying twice. There are many nasty and poor quality wheels on the market these days, I've always stuck with OE wheels to date so am new to this sort of stuff lol.

Thanks for the info guys. I'll ask Whifbitz to price up a set for me. I can see the appeal of the T6 (i also agree that this will probably suit the car better, may be even in gold) but, the T5 ones just seem to be a bit different to what you'd perhaps normally see.

Thanks for the pictures of the wheels on the cars and also thanks to GreenAuto for the nod towards his garage for pictures of the T5 style on his Supra ... very nice!

Having looked at the pictures, I think I'll sway towards the T5's upon purchase, it'll will be a tough decision at payment time.

so how much for a set of Advan Model 5/T5 19"s?

Thanks for the pictures of the wheels on the cars and also thanks to GreenAuto for the nod towards his garage for pictures of the T5 style on his Supra ... very nice!

Having looked at the pictures, I think I'll sway towards the T5's upon purchase, it'll will be a tough decision at payment time.

Gosh they are expensive!! save another £1000 and you get TT (since mine's an NA) conversion! priorities priorities.....wheels vs performance...

Well 18" are about £1700 odd. Excluding tyres. :D

EDIT - think its about £2000 now due to exchange rates.

http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=1257&CFID=2597228&CFTOKEN=98245819

Man I sold my supra way too cheaply! :banghead:

so how much for a set of Advan Model 5/T5 19"s?

Paul From Whifbitz just emailed me back. The T5/T6 in staggered 18" will be somewhere around the £2500 mark :(

I wanted to change my Motoria for a Nur Spec R and start working my way towards the likes of a BPU...... better stop going out now I suppose.