The mkiv Supra Owners Club

air filter

Guest eddie

Guest eddie

Hi guys,

I'm a recent first time supra owner and of course love the car! Just wondering if any of you have any ideas of what the best air filter to fit to the car is and any recommended sites/shops? any good/bad experiences? is the best make K&N? my supra is a non-turbo unfortunately as I am only 21! looking forward to hearing from you,

eddie

If you must have an induction kit avoid the HKS mushroom like the plague.

However most people find that the stock box with a Toyota filter don't adversely affect the car, so stick with that unless you have a real need to ditch the stock air box.

Mike

Guest eddie

Thank you for the welcome, I am from preston too are you from this area supranature? Is anyone planning on going on the northwest meet and camping?

Thank you for the welcome, I am from preston too are you from this area supranature? Is anyone planning on going on the northwest meet and camping?

Lack of work equals tightening of belts, so I will have to pass on this, but would love to go :(.If things change, which is looking likely, then its an option.

I'm from Liverpool. There is a monthly meet at Mascrat Manor, just off the M6, Warrington way. Check out the North West section.

Guest eddie
Lack of work equals tightening of belts, so I will have to pass on this, but would love to go :(.If things change, which is looking likely, then its an option.

I'm from Liverpool. There is a monthly meet at Mascrat Manor, just off the M6, Warrington way. Check out the North West section.

thats a shame! thanks for that I will definately go to that as soon as I get the chance! looking forward to meeting some more supra owners and getting some tips and knowledge etc all my mates at uni have saxo's and golfs so not exactly the same talking with them about cars! lol