The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray complete

Guest bennyessex

Guest bennyessex

Well I bought the car about 2 months ago and every panel was a different shade of silver as you can see below:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9236/getattachmentska.jpg

So I decided to have it painted. The guy I used was a star, excellent price good contact and im chuffed with the results. The white is the new white used by BMW and audi

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9571/suprawhite2.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/3830/suprawhite.jpg

Guest BobbyC

That looks awesome!! Who did the paint job? Would ya recommend them? Im after mine doin in matt black but an very worried about bodyshop quality/prices (got shafted over my 200sx respray a couple of years back) :(

Guest bennyessex
That looks awesome!! Who did the paint job? Would ya recommend them? Im after mine doin in matt black but an very worried about bodyshop quality/prices (got shafted over my 200sx respray a couple of years back) :(

The guy works for an auto repair shop but has branched out on his own. I use alot of different people for painting because I also race and crash bikes fairly often but when I met this chap he was much more knowledgeable.

The finish is spot on and he even worked until 2am this morning to get it finished for the deadline I set him.

The price was very good so yes definatly recomend him.

You spent all that money getting it painted and left the most distasteful and disgusting body ever made for the supra* on it. It looks ridiculous, please, at least get rid of the Vileside rear wing! I cannot understand how a Supra like that is considered to look good, it looks like a monstrosity.

No offence like... :D

* Apart from Abflug, Vileside and Top Secret widebody kits

wow looking good, your in btree aint u? Ive seen your car over at hein gerik. Im in btree too. Is it tt or na?

So its true they speak a different language down south and not just dialect differences then? Tried for a translation but my on-line translator blew a gasket trying:innocent: anyone care to translate as sadly I only speak English(and Chinese here:rolleyes:)