The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Euro Road Trip - Supra Snaps

PaulD76

Helllo

Currently on a Euro Road Trip, just uploaded a few snaps to Flickr and thought id share some with you, I have a few more but sadly i used up my flickr limit :( .... Stelvio is amazing and the other passes nearby are also pretty stunning. Cheers

Thanks everyone! I Was pretty gutted that i didnt get to wash my car before I went to Stelvio, good thing the photos dont tend to highlight this much. It was only clean in the monaco photo which i took about 5 hours ago :)

Which photo does everyone rate the best? I would love to submit some for the calendar but its hard to judge ur own photos!

Hey

I just tried to add my entry but it said I didnt have permission :( - can someone upload it for me or assist?

DSK - cheers - you made her night :D

You need to be a forum member to join in with the club stuff. Details are here: http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=82442

BTW, your misses is lovely, lucky man :D Is she petite or you rather tall? :p

m life - forgot to reply about the shoes, brought them in manila for 800 pesos :D not good for walking long distances and dangerous on stelvio pass, but look better than sandals in photos!

Ah, Manila :) Spent quite a lot of time there lately on work. Interesting place no? The shopping malls are something else! Did you get a ride in a jeepney? :D

OK I will renew my sub when i return so i can post the monaco photo. it would be amazing to get on the calendar. There are some great photos already submitted so time will tell. If I do get on the calendar, at least buying all my friend and family XMAS gifts will be easy this year! HAHA

Yes Homer, Jeepney's are great, I also enjoy the tricycle.... you never know if your going to survive the journey but it costs about 20p so you dont care! also, my wife is pretty typical height for a filipina, about 5 foot! Manila is a great place to visit... its such a culture shock, most people can speak english and you see things you wont see anywhere else!