The mkiv Supra Owners Club

just bought myself a TT supra !!

Lee_e

hey guys

just thought id let you all know i purchased my a Auto TT supra today 60k miles etc etc, dint have any pics yet but pikin it up on friday so will post them up a.s.a.p .

oh and 1 more thing is it normal if u have a dump valve fitted that when ur acelarating (spelt wrong i know lol) that theres a little whistle noise , is this the turbos spooling up ?

cheers guys and hope to see you all soon !!:D

hey guys

just thought id let you all know i purchased my a Auto TT supra today 60k miles etc etc, dint have any pics yet but pikin it up on friday so will post them up a.s.a.p .

oh and 1 more thing is it normal if u have a dump valve fitted that when ur acelarating (spelt wrong i know lol) that theres a little whistle noise , is this the turbos spooling up ?

cheers guys and hope to see you all soon !!:D

It's either those turbos of yours, or you have a canary as a stow-away. Well done on you purchase :)

Edit: Oh and go easy with that right foot, eh? ;)

I once knew of a man who had his Supra a short while. He loved his Supe. He loved pizza. In fact he loved pizza so much, he embedded his pride & joy into the side of a well known pizza restaurant. True story. And the only thing that was taken away that night was...

Edited by Lbm (see edit history)

ahhh good news with that then , and yess i will enjoy every minute of it :D. thanks

oh and there mite just well be a canary in there !! u never know !!

and yer it scraed me a bit on full acceleration, dnt worry im not a chav or boy racer etc i know what supras are for !!haha nice comment by the way

Edited by Lee_e (see edit history)

hey guys in west sussex im in southwater just outside horsham.

hope to be seeing you guys soon p.s how come iv never seen any of your supras driving round the area?!?

oh and yess iv heard about this red button lol i remember when you guys were winding some poor girl up about it :D but no i wont press it .

ill try and get some piccys up as soon as i get it on friday afternoon.

cheers for all your welcomes etc