The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Blitz Supra- some advice

Project Blitz

guy & gals you will like this thread im sure...

A friend of mine has owned this for around 10 years and has been dry stored since his clutch went (need to get more info of this)

the car: A very special Blitz demo car

found this on here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=181011&highlight=blitz+supra

I belive it held a record at the RING for a while as well- this is printed on the rear bumper!!

PIC: http://www.toyota-supra.info/gallery/latest_pics/toyota_supra_blitz_01

I need to know what you guys think its worth in the current condition as he wants to sell the car to a good home ASAP

the car is supra mint and I am planning a trip to visit him to get some pics maybe over the weekend?

any advice would be greatly appreciated

interesting thread

I remember reading the article purely due to the lap time it put around the N'Ring track.

Be interesting to see where it goes next and what it does around other tracks.

I just hope that the next buyer will use it on the track like it was built for.

I'm not sure on the spec of the car, but the Turbos must be an older design, although for me the car is legendary anyway for its Nurburgring effort :cool:

It wants to go to someone who's not afraid to take it to its spiritual home evey so often :eyebrows:

I'm sure this car would see £20k. The sale warrants some international advertising to fetch the best price.

some options :

Pistonheads

Supraforums (USA)

MkIVsupra.net

Supraforums (Australia / NZ)

German Supraforum

Don't think you'd get the right customer on autotrader (and it costs silly money to advertise on there thesedays)

thanks for that.

I will try to get to his house and get some pics his garage is huge but not amazing lighting especially interior pics!

I do drifting in my S14a so its a dream to get behind the wheels of this (not to drift but to get it on a track)

many being scared of the rear end stepping out saying that 750 bhp not sure what that would be like!