The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How much is my Supra worth...

SupraGirlie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever want to move out of my parents house, I would have to sell my Supra, depending on how much I could get for it, otherwise I'll keep it and stay at home for another year, which I really do not want to do.. Click the link in my sig for details...

Yeah im in a similar situation , i dont really have to sell the Supra to move out but i dont fancy running another flat and the Supra . As much as i want to move out again i dont want to lose the Supra .

Nice car you have , must be worth 7-7.5k at least .

My advice would be STAY PUT!! the food is better and your washing gets done!? :D

..and you get to keep the car :)

I'm 22 and never lived away from home, I really need my own space, yeah rent free is all good but I can't live here forever and I feel bad sponging off my parents, they're going to retire soon and move to France so I have to go soon lol. I couldn't afford to keep the Supra though, I don't get paid enough! I only just got my dream Supra though and it would be so hard to get rid of it :(

I stay with my parents... which allowed me to keep 3 cars! :-)

Never get any hassle with them, all my washing is done...and hopefully when I am married next year the missus is moving in with me! (Typical asian family I know).

I brought a house, but got bored and tired of it so its rented out, so much better with someone else paying for your mortage! Enjoy it while you can dude! Oh all this comes at a cost, last week I paid £700 in utility bills which could have gone on the Supe!

I think you should get 8k seeing as its a clean black Aerotop which is quite sought after.

How come everyone says this Supra is a bargain and will be snapped up at 7.2k and then value an aerotop GZ at the same or less money!!

This one is running BPU and plus it has just had a full respray from a club member who is well know for doing a top job!

This one is running BPU and plus it has just had a full respray from a club member who is well know for doing a top job!

Mine is BPU, that one has like 30,000 more miles too. Mine has all new parts and a full service and it's an aerotop!!!! Only a few hundred made! I am not saying it's not worth the money or that it's rubbish, far from, I just don't get why people don't think mines worth a bit more..

If you know how much you want for it, why not just put it up for sale?

I just wanted some opinions you know, as I don't know if I do want to sell it, I really don't want to at all, I just want to move out and I thought if I could get 9k for it I'd sell it, but I guess I can't :(

How come everyone says this Supra is a bargain and will be snapped up at 7.2k and then value an aerotop GZ at the same or less money!!

Not everyone said it was a bargain.

At the end of the day, people who want a TT aero can pick up a NA aero quite easily for 3-4k and the conversion is 2k on top. Hence the price difference between a NA and TT aerotop has always been and always will be 2k.

If you had a single turbo or manual that would be a different kettle of fish.

If I ever want to move out of my parents house, I would have to sell my Supra, depending on how much I could get for it, otherwise I'll keep it and stay at home for another year, which I really do not want to do.. Click the link in my sig for details...

Hmmmmm, I'm 22 and wanting to move out aswell, fancy moving in together:innocent::D

Not everyone said it was a bargain.

At the end of the day, people who want a TT aero can pick up a NA aero quite easily for 3-4k and the conversion is 2k on top. Hence the price difference between a NA and TT aerotop has always been and always will be 2k.

If you had a single turbo or manual that would be a different kettle of fish.

You really don't know what you're talking about mate. Yes that's right it's exactly 2k difference between an N/A and a TT aero isn't it. What a load of crap. I could say I can buy an N/A for 1500 and do a conversion so there goes your w@nk theory out the window.

You really don't know what you're talking about mate. Yes that's right it's exactly 2k difference between an N/A and a TT aero isn't it. What a load of crap. I could say I can buy an N/A for 1500 and do a conversion so there goes your w@nk theory out the window.

Ok I am wrong. You are the aerotop queen with all knowledge of supras and aerotops.

I am so sorry to have crushed your dreams of getting a 10k deposit from your supra.

:rolleyes: People like you are the reasons I and many others are happy we have sold our supras and detached ourselves from the wallys on here.