The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sorry but How much again??!!

SimonT

I know there is alot of these threads about but each is obviously different in their own way!;)

Im looking into selling my car :( as i need something a little more practical but i have no clue what it is worth and would really appreciate anybody's input!

Pics of the car can be seen in this thread:

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=179537&highlight=Ready

Wheels are less than 6 months old

J-Spec TT

113,000 miles

Full Service History

Original Import documents etc

Loads of receipts

Almost BPU just missing 1st decat pipe

Tein Suspension

Blitz Nur Spec R

Full HID Conversion

UK Brakes

It does need Valve Stem seals doing but i dont know if its worth getting them done or deducting the cost of the job off the selling price?

I honestly dont know how much i could sell it for and i do not want to take the piss out of anybody who would want to buy it!

If this is in the wrong place then please could it be moved??!!

Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by SimonT (see edit history)

I did think for a minute fella:), Have the kilometers been converted to miles and if so when was this done as your car will be showing 116k but will be less or have you worked it all out.

To be honest when i bought it i was told that it had been converted into miles and looking back through the history it was done pretty much when it came to the UK so I would definitely say they are miles but would be very nice if it was KM's!!:)

To be honest when i bought it i was told that it had been converted into miles and looking back through the history it was done pretty much when it came to the UK so I would definitely say they are miles but would be very nice if it was KM's!!:)

Have you got any paper work from japan showing the kilometers, what was your car reading when it was picked up from the importers any ideas?. All i am trying to say is you might be selling your car as an high milage car:)

Have you got any paper work from japan showing the kilometers, what was your car reading when it was picked up from the importers any ideas?. All i am trying to say is you might be selling your car as an high milage car:)

Just checked the original import doc and it said 16,000 km but thats all i can read as the rest is in Japanese!

Although looking at the service book which is full by the way ;) the first service it had over here was in 98 when it was imported at 16,000 miles!

But im still pretty sure its in miles as the speedo reads MPH etc and that has definitely been converted!

That does look like a nice car, if I hadn't got mine some weeks back I'd have been round to look at yours.

I'd also say abuot £7k without much hassle, seen sheds sell for this money!

Personally I'd have no problems with mileage provide the car's not been abused and looked after. I bought mine with 140K on teh clock but every single itemised invoice, service, consumable and MOT from Toyota. This was far better than many I'd seen at dealers with half the miles.

Edited by DSK (see edit history)

Think it's about £500 for the valve seals to be done.

A good place to look at prices is pistonheads, see where your car slots in and sort a price out from there.

Im guessing 7K - 9K, but could be well off in the current climate.

Is that includng parts and all:blink: