The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gonna have to sell the supra :(

P 17EED

Good chance I'm going to have to sell my supra, really don't want to but i have a business opportunity and need to fund it.

Just after some ideas of what i can get for it really and if anyone could be interested.

Its a '93 j-spec n/a. I had a full bomex (replica) kit fitted and smoothed in including the rear bumper and aerial then resprayed Ferrari grigio.

This is a very good job. It also has colour coded headlamps and dash panels, dyed black carpet, recaro front seats. 2nd de-cat, 18" alloys, drilled and grooved disc's all round with new pads on the front.

Its just having the finishing touches done on a boot build which includes 2x Sony explode amps, 2x Sony 10" subs and 2x vibe power caps. Also vibe rear speakers and vibe front components. This was all done properly with 0 guage cable and circuit breakers etc.

I never got any service history with the car but i have given it a full service and got the cam belt ready to fit.

I bought this car April 2008 and have carried all this out since then.

Sadly when i bought the car it was recently in an accident which got recorded as a cat 'C'. This was just damage to the n/s/r suspension and alloy wheel, it was repaired before i bought it so I have had this checked out and it needed a new n/s/r hub and a couple of alignment bolts un seized.

The hub has been done and i have been waiting for nic to get me new bolts but as i now need to get this sorted asap I will order them from Toyota this week then have it all re-aligned.

Any ideas on what sort of price I'm looking at? Obviously i have spent more than I'm likely to get back but would like £4k.

All 005.jpg

13042009187.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00050.jpg

100_0509.jpg

I'd say you're obviously not going to get a buyer over night for that price. But given that the car is stunning, you may have to just hold out for someone specifically in the market for a nice one.

I'll buy your seats off you if you like :D

I dont need to sell over night just dont want to be miles of with the price.

Its had a lot of money and time put into it and is very tidy.

Haha, make me an offer on the seats if you like, u just never know!!

ive seen this car in the flesh and it has one of the nicest finishes i have seen on a supra real shame your selling mate

how much would u sell the seats for mate on there own (if u would at all)

Thank you very much for the nice comments. Im gonna hate to see it go.

If everything goes right i will be hunting it down to buy it back within a year or so!!!

Make me an offer on the seats if you want, I still have the standard ones here.

• 2 weeks later...
This still available? What mileage is on it? Cheers.

Yes still available, i havent advertised it yet, will be within the next week or two.

Its done 108339 kms, it still reads in km got the converter at home to put on it.

Let me know if you wanna look at it sometime.

Hi

Sorry for tardy reply. Car does look nice.Bit worried about it being on the register though. Bound to affect value and insurance.what sort of state was it in when you got it/

Was it drivable?

Presume it drives ok now?

How long is mOT/tax?

could you post some more detail pics please?

my email is [email protected]

sorry for all the questions!

andy

Hi

Sorry for tardy reply. Car does look nice.Bit worried about it being on the register though. Bound to affect value and insurance.what sort of state was it in when you got it/

Was it drivable?

Presume it drives ok now?

How long is mOT/tax?

could you post some more detail pics please?

my email is [email protected]

sorry for all the questions!

andy

It had been repaired when i got it, just not to my standards so sorted a couple of other bits. It drove fine just had an odd wheel fitted.

It was MOT'ed and taxed in april when i put the car back on the road. I took it off the road through the winter.

Will get some more pics sorted soon.

Thanks..cant wait. getting more interested the more i look at it!Where abouts in Wilts are you?

Im in swindon, the more i look at it the less i wanna sell!!

thats a nice looking supra you should get 4k easy if it was mine id advertise locally and put it up for 4995 see what happens

Umm could be worth a try, i still havent advertised it yet. Cant bring my self to do it. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Well my car is gonna be advertised by this weekend, my business oportunity is 100% now so just wont have the time to use my supra and will be getting a company vehicle.

If anyone is interested before i put up the advert then just let me know.