The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car mad styling skirts

pjavon

Having read soaruss thread about these i am thinking of buying them but have found this picture off one of there adverts so am now a bit concerned about there fitment.

Has anyone else used these who could vouch for there quality to give me a bit more confidence in them

Thanks

273828401_o.jpg

273828401mark.JPG

Nothing wrong with that picture, as mentioned above it's for the vent to cool the rear brakes.

I've got the car mad styling skirts on my car. The bodyshop said they were the best fitting fibreglass skirts they had ever come across!

Here's them on my car:

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/10.jpg

http://www.jwwebdev.co.uk/Supra/Respray/11.jpg

Great thats just what i wanted to hear (off i go to do some ordering:d)

Johnny how did you fix the top bit in that area by the door, soaruss bonded the plate and clips off the original skirts to the new ones but i don't really want to ruin my origianls just incase i want to put it back to stock at some point.

bodyshop said the same (best they had seen) when i had them fitted to my old car. Cant argue with that :)

The guy who makes them has been on here before and i chatted on ebay with him. they are direct moulds from oem origonals he purchased specificly

I'd have been up for the group buy but I need to get the misfire rectified first and ensure the cars up and running again first. Going to order a coil for the sake of it from Whiftbitz as well tomorrow and a mechanic is comming round Friday afternoon, doing the connector clips, coil on hand incase and then I'll have my fingers crossed its ok.

Well that was a waste of time trying to sort out a group buy when they offer the discount anyway :( Wasted hours of the moderators and traders time trying to get a better offer, not impressed one bit, especially as they were originally offering these at well over £220 per set (last week)

The add is only there to disguise a GB/discount to get business from here, IMO.

The KR ones are a good deal! Joe offered me these at £200 when I was there last weekend now there cheaper i'd be snapping them up! If the skirts i've been enquiring about fall through then i'll be getting a set from KR ( depending on how many people put in for the group buy! )

Well that was a waste of time trying to sort out a group buy when they offer the discount anyway :( Wasted hours of the moderators and traders time trying to get a better offer, not impressed one bit, especially as they were originally offering these at well over £220 per set (last week)

The add is only there to disguise a GB/discount to get business from here, IMO.

you mean the add on ebay? they are always on ebay, have been for years. Im quite sure mine were this price when i got them for my old car infact

you mean the add on ebay? they are always on ebay, have been for years. Im quite sure mine were this price when i got them for my old car infact

They were not on ebay at anywhere near that price recently. The add only went up after the GB was discussed here. The skirts were near to that price originally, but the full kit and delivery were not.

His work is spot on, ive had a few things off him now and theyve always been spot on fittment! You wont be dissapointed!!! :thumbs:

Are the ones you purchased the "oem" ones in the pics in your 'rebuild' thread? Only reason I ask is that I wouldn't be happy with those at all!