The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are facelifts this cheap now?

dangerous brain

I hope it is a mistake! Thats too bloody cheap!

Also, found this on a Mitsu FTO list, one of the guys found it on autotrader which is very cheap for a UK spec - unsure of the mileage as its not listed:

1996 TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO

N reg. UK-Car, Diamond White, full heated Black leather, 6-speed, 18in split rims, FSH, T&T, CD-changer, cruise, traction, alarm, superb inside&out, bargain, p/x possible. £10,250 . o.n.o.

> Tel: (01664) ******

> Distance: 72 miles (from Oldham)

> Price: £ 10,250 ono.

i went to look at this a few mths back when someone else had it. it has no chasis plate on it! and where the chasis number is on the bulk head....it had another one welded on top of it!!!! it says it has lowered suspension but really the rear shocks are knackered!

so if someone gets bored and lives near the place thats selling it.....go and have a look for a laugh!:D

Originally posted by paulfurn

1996 TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO

N reg. UK-Car, Diamond White, full heated Black leather, 6-speed, 18in split rims, FSH, T&T, CD-changer, cruise, traction, alarm, superb inside&out, bargain, p/x possible. £10,250 . o.n.o.

> Tel: (01664) ******

> Distance: 72 miles (from Oldham)

> Price: £ 10,250 ono.

I "Think" this may be a 'dodgy' sale too. I posted a thread up a while back "Starship mileage" about a +250K mile manual uk white 18" wheels you see where i'm going with this!.....

I wish i'd kept a picture of it to compare to the one descibed above..........but i'm sure they might be the same car..........BTW i think he's claiming 80K ish and only had it three months er......dubious IMO.......

Originally posted by toyotasuprauk

The 250K UK Supra was going down in price to about £7000 I think last time I looked.

Don't know if its still on Autotrader?

Yes it was on autotrader, i saw it on there and e-bay. Then Tom (TDRAPER) pm'd me about a UK car he'd just seen and was thinking of looking at (the one for 10,250). I punched up the ad and immediately thought it looked familiar so went hunting on e-bay but couldn't then find pictures of the high miler anywhere to compare photo's............

I think it would be great to have a section where we can list a Supra after its been sold with all the details.

I'd love to know what happened to my ole UK spec I sold a couple of years ago in part ex.

Black UK Reg No N730GGK (though plate may be changed)

96 model, Standard spec standard wheels Full Toyota History First bought at McCarthy in Weybridge and I think I sold it at around 83,000 miles