The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my new car from Terry S

nick_karkie

nick - i'm just gonna come out n say what a lotta people are thinking - you lucky ba5tard !!! :p

enjoy yourself mate and at least try to make a few meets - something mr saunders was too busy to do !! i'm sure a lot of people would like to see it in the flesh ! but most of all - enjoy!

:)

enjoy yourself mate and at least try to make a few meets

I will Roy, I know Terry was very frustrated that he chose to sell it because he has just got it running perfectly, the best it has been running for 2 years and its been off the road for a long time (which is why Terry couldnt make any meets), but I'm enjoying it already, and the power is kept down superbly by the Autronic Traction control function of the ECU.

BTW Nick - i love the first line of your sig

Is it the fact that I said it was an old purple throbbing monster ha ha,

no, seriously, the reason I refer to it as Terry's car is because he did all the work and got it built to that spec and I just bought the car, so he deserves all the credit for the car:)

There is no comparison, it doesnt roll round corners, phenomenal acceleration between 40-160 (not that I've tried:D ), everyone goes on about how laggy huge turbos are but its really not that laggy on a manual car because you can get in the rev range if you use the gears correctly.

Only difficulty with the car is speed bumps :D , I hate them, but its not so bad over them, but multistorey will be a no no:(

Saw the car outside Terry's house last week when dropping some disc off to him. Probably just the day before Nick is coming.

Really nice looking car, amazing work been done to it. and Very nice guy Terry !!!

Looks like nick is very good in teasing Terry this way.:p