The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trial rear bumper

j80leo

Guest Supralife
This is for all the members who have brought a Trial rear.

1) Where did you get it from.

2) What is the fitment like and did it have to be modified to fit.

3) How much did it cost.

Thanks Adam.:)

I was about to buy trial rear bumper from Keron but i change my mind to keep it stock :)

Cheapest i found, it from Keron extreme performance £250 include post i think. It replica and you might need to cut it to fit properly ;)

Edited by Pixelfill
fixed quote (see edit history)

I might be tempted to go genuine with it then if it fits perfect;)

yep although the only thing i would do before fitting any trial is check ur exhaust if its an exit type one you may need to trim some fiberglass nothing major i could do it for you

Bought a copy and it was a bit of a dog.

Bought a genuine one for £795 through Envy. Took 4 1/2 months to get to me from Japan. Having said that the fitment is 99.9% and the finish was brilliant. Basically all I had to do was get it sprayed and then bolt it on. All attachments and instructions included. Worth the wait and the money.

If blending you could get away with a poorer quality product, but it was how thin it was that really put me off.

For god sake steer clear from Replikit or Japcarbodykits on Ebay. (Replikit's trading name on ebay...i wonder why!)

I had a Bomex replica, sh!te fitment to the extent of the corners looked like wings, a Do-Luck which took 4 days to get the fitment right which included adding new bits of fiberglass to cover up 1" gaps, and the Trial replica was sent back after seeing another member on here test fit his Replikit Trial!