The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gave it a good clean and LeeP workmanship

jazz1

Just had the chance to give it a good clean and wax amazing how it helps with swirls. Anyways i had so many people looking and commenting today makes me proud to own a supra:D. LeeP done a fantastic job and worked on my car with pride as if it was his own im very happy boy. Iv been thinking and spoke to LeeP today and i might slowly start heading towards the single build and slowly order bits and bobs, but the only turbo im going for if i decide is the HKS t40z. Also i fixed a purple fin to my bov and it sounds so much better now, that gay sound has gone i highly recommend the purple fin. Another thing i would suggest to the boys with a do luck front is if your serious about lowering your car like mine go for the APR front splitter although its 320 its well worth the price, its taken a great knocking and protected my paint from chipping, hell knows if i did not have that my bumper would be screwed:)

Work LeeP did

1. changed my brake lines to do luck

2. complete service all fluids, sparks, oil filter etc

3. Fitting my HKS gauges, Big thanks to JAMIEP for the bargain

4. Fitted my new KOYO rad as Leep spotted a leak in my old one

5. Also sorted out few engine bobs and gave me a battery clamp:)

did great job on my car very happy will use again his service

sdsds.jpg

rrtr.jpg

kjkj.jpg

jhjh.jpg

Jazz.jpg

dssdsds.jpg

jazz2.jpg

Nice car but you are still cr@p at taking pictures Jazz, get some up close full page pics:cool:

:p i knew id get a comment about the pics lol il need to meet up with you so you can take some proper ones for me:d. Cheers again for the bargain on the gauges

Looking good!! Was it a different colour originally? How much lower does the splitter make the front?

Yea it was silver but when and if i decide the single build il spray the engine bay black. As for the splitter its not much lower but its well worth it, my car has taken so many knocks from the front and my paint is not been chipped once, my splitter is also in ace condition after the knocks:)

Very nice Jazz, but agree with the comments about the pics, you never really got the hang of that (though I'm not one to talk :D )

Glad you're happy with it, now just get out there and use the bloody thing! Japshow is on the 21st ;)

Very nice Jazz, but agree with the comments about the pics, you never really got the hang of that (though I'm not one to talk :D )

Glad you're happy with it, now just get out there and use the bloody thing! Japshow is on the 21st ;)

Yea i think im of then LeeP told me to come down i will do need to start attending more shows. Iv been driving it everyday like Leep stated and more motorway journeys feels great seeing people give nice comments about the car:d

thats looking quite bloody fantastic :thumbs:

:), its amazing i have to drive the car more now but iv been taking it to work, its upgraded from my micra lol. So many people at work have been coming up to me, nothing but good positive comments:cool: