The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full Geo set up and new ICE today

tooquicktostop

Finally got my car dropped off at Elite in Rainham Essex today for a full geo set up and new Rockford Fosgate speakers up front and rear and a new Alpine head unit, replacing the DVD system and Sub and Amps etc which I just did not need

The geo report just came in and there were several areas in need of adjustement including the +camber on the front wheels spotted in the pics I posted of the new paint job

Look forward to getting it back tonight and seeing what the difference in drive is like

bud how much did you pay for your full Geo setup, i need to go visit Elite my car is going drive like crap, its had everything changed on it lol

Mine was done in Jan I was told somewhere else, but it needed a lot of adjustment

They charge only for what it required, my bill for the Geo was £147

Just picked it up, very happy with the way it drives now, cant tell you how much it is worth getting this done, I have had my last 3 Supras done at Elite and they are very good, nice workshop with a cafe and big screen as well to relax in while they do it.

They have an ICE centre also now that sold me a set of 4 Rockford Fosgate speakers, crossovers and an alpine head unit and stripped out all my old ICE and fitted for £35 labour only, great couple of guys doing the installs and they know their way around a Supra, not something many ICE places can say

Just picked it up, very happy with the way it drives now, cant tell you how much it is worth getting this done, I have had my last 3 Supras done at Elite and they are very good, nice workshop with a cafe and big screen as well to relax in while they do it.

They have an ICE centre also now that sold me a set of 4 Rockford Fosgate speakers, crossovers and an alpine head unit and stripped out all my old ICE and fitted for £35 labour only, great couple of guys doing the installs and they know their way around a Supra, not something many ICE places can say

I definantly will be taking my car there then, been looking for somewhere recomendable where I can get my Geo checked and fixed. I was expectanting that it would have cost more than this, looks like I can get it done sooner than I first thought:eyebrows:

How you getting on with the car know, I have a cheeky peek when it was at Daves (supraloopy) workshop and I must say it looked amazing :cool:

I definantly will be taking my car there then, been looking for somewhere recomendable where I can get my Geo checked and fixed. I was expectanting that it would have cost more than this, looks like I can get it done sooner than I first thought:eyebrows:

How you getting on with the car know, I have a cheeky peek when it was at Daves (supraloopy) workshop and I must say it looked amazing :cool:

Very happy with it, now all the ICE is sorted I think I will just spend some time using it :), this is the finished car on pick up

Like I said that looks the bollox, that bonnet gets sexier eveytime i look at it. I think its the subtle, yet obvious styling that makes this car a stunner. I no doubt you will do the usual now you have got it looking immaculate and sell it in 6 months lol:innocent:

It will be sold in December as I am leaving for France as it happens :D