The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nearly finished!!

fizzle

Just a quick update on the car...

After a long wait, finally got back from bodyshop (2am sat nite) but still wasnt ready for JTS, didnt have time to fit new bonnet, sort brakes and do-luck lines. but at least managed to make it there..

when i got back from silverstone fitted the do-luck lines, put decals back on calipers and got the bonnet fitted. Thanks David!!:thumbs:

new rear bumper rubber just arrived, waitin on passenger window switch. few little niggles but am happy with it now... just need the TT lump next year!:cool:

anyway here's a few pics i took this morning.....

100_4886.jpg

100_4881.jpg

100_4871.jpg

100_4873.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

thanks guys, appreciate the feed back! it taken 18 months to get there, but startin to see the benefits..

Looks great mate.

Unique and yet still relatively subtle :thumbs:

thanks thats what was going for. didnt want it too chavvy looking or overdone, but still aggressive!:vamp:

although im sure the stockists out there will disagree!:tongue:

Its a Regulus rear George (jdm discontinued)

thanks thats what was going for. didnt want it too chavvy looking or overdone, but still aggressive!:vamp:

although im sure the stockists out there will disagree!:tongue:

Well, you've certainly managed it mate :)

As for the 'stockists', I'd generally consider myself to be one of those however I think your car looks great.

hahaha dash didnt cost me anything, i prepped it all myself and just got it sprayed whilst they did the body (im a sucker for colour coding) very pleased with the outcome as i've never done anything like that before!!

only thing that cost was the bulbs/led's for the blue light conversion, which i also did myself.. looks the nuts at night.. will take few pics later!

Edited by fizzle (see edit history)

dash is easy to take apart, most of the light conversion is bulb switchin, its the heater matrix led's that a bit of a bitch! as for sanding and prepping the smoother u get it the better the finish, take your time and will get better results, then was plastic primed, flatted then sprayed with same paint as body! (obviously whilst removed)

theres a guide on here somewhere for bulb conversion, although i would only use the heater matrix guide bit, the rest seemed pointless and extremely time consuming when u can just order the bulbs from US on ebay for a few £.. (t4's) i can pm u links if u want them..

It is gorgeous!.. Following you to JTS it looked amazing.. well done!:D

:blush: thanks, wasnt feelin it with old bonnet still on though!

Edited by fizzle (see edit history)

P.s, you would be suprised the effect a good detail would have on your car too.

Paint looks very dull, bit of a pro polish will bring that up a treat :thumbs:

is going back in bodyshop, when i have time for flat and polish again, had to rush it to finish for JTS!