The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shall I join

Benyon

...you'd steal the show mate, just turn up &ask somone were you can get a big mac?..then go do your own thing

I might be meeting a guy I know from this site in blackburn tomorrow, If im close I will call on there maybe get a few pics worthy of a barryboy

...you'd steal the show mate, just turn up &ask somone were you can get a big mac?..then go do your own thing

I did that inadvertantly in my old supe. There used to be a meet in Crayford with all the local Nova boys. I pulled into the car park in order to get a McD's. I shit you not, every spotty burberry capped lanky streak of piss in the car park stopped and stared as the supra burbled past. TBH, I like attention normally, but these twats started following me out of the car park trying to get me to boot it, by driving 3mm from my rear bumper. :blink:

I did that inadvertantly in my old supe. There used to be a meet in Crayford with all the local Nova boys. I pulled into the car park in order to get a McD's. I $#@! you not, every spotty burberry capped lanky streak of piss in the car park stopped and stared as the supra burbled past. TBH, I like attention normally, but these $#@!s started following me out of the car park trying to get me to boot it, by driving 3mm from my rear bumper. :blink:

I think it was more they wanted people to think you were there friends, lol why do people do it, when they are 40 and look back think hey will realise how silly they was.

Every1 to there own i suppose.

do it, then ask them for some modifying advice, then post there replies on here :D

Thats always a fun thing to do, Last week at a local meet this 18-20year old was telling me how good he was at drifting his new shape vectra 1.9 turbo D. I asked him if it was rear wheel drive (knowing its not) and he said no its front, Errrrr OK so you can get it to oversteer abit maybe :blink: