The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what bhp supra would be needed to be ...............

scoooby slayer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure a mid range would surpass that. This sup manages to get up there faster than the posted speedo vid

there will be loads far quicker than this car. just want a comparison of bhp for similar performance in a supra. 60 - 140 is about 13 seconds. from what i have seen from youtube standard twin turbo auto is 21 seconds. just want an idea of what bhp would be needed in a supra.

speedo is actually underreading, 160 on speedo is 166 on road angel :p

:stickpoke

That video is bollox, Its reading 20mph before you even move and you're telling me your scooby does 65mph in first gear and 105mph in second? yeah right.:rolleyes:

That video is bollox, Its reading 20mph before you even move and you're telling me your scooby does 65mph in first gear and 105mph in second? yeah right.:rolleyes:

well you either cant see or cant hear ! and it aint a scooby. il post the full vid, the car isnt stationary its just when the video starts. video starts in second gear 3rd is 105 on the limiter.

well you either cant see or cant hear ! and it aint a scooby. il post the full vid, the car isnt stationary its just when the video starts. video starts in second gear 3rd is 105 on the limiter.

Cosworth? either way you can hear it idling when the speedo is at 20mph, you and i both know the video is bollox, how can you explain 65 in first gear?:rolleyes:

Cosworth? either way you can hear it idling when the speedo is at 20mph, you and i both know the video is bollox, how can you explain 65 in first gear?:rolleyes:

i dont need to justify anything to you, it is genuine i just want a comparison. maybe your the kind of loser that would tamper with a speedo to try and make something look quicker but dont assume i would too !