The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi all

Guest addtaz28

Guest addtaz28

Hi all

I am new to all of this and I have a problem with my Supra. I have a HKS SLD Type 1 speed delimiter for a non-turbo 1993 jap-spec. I have searched the net and the forms on here but there is still no understanding on how to wire it up. I have some instructions in english.

I have wired it up so the yellow and the white go to the pink wire ( A2 on the ecu) the red goes to the red-black ( A31 on the ecu) and the black to the brown wire ( B79 on the ecu) but I have a Blue wire that is not connected ( where does it go ).

I took it out for a spin and as I'm driving along the car cuts out. Can anyone tell me if I have wired it up correctly and do i need the blue wire to be connected and where does it go.

I would be very happy of some advice and help hope to hear from you all.

Edited by addtaz28 (see edit history)