The mkiv Supra Owners Club

8.5K for an NA?

martini

http://manchester.gumtree.com/posting_images/77/36954977__1238440328__1__1-27b1eaeb39db45b7171158378d445be2.__big__.jpg

I have my 1994 JSpec Toyota Supra NA for sale. I have had the car for over two years and took great care of it. I have had it serviced regularly and only used it for leisure. I have the original Jap owners manual along with an English version, the service record booklet and some receipts. I also have the record of when it was put on a rolling road for a power run. I have spent at least £6k on parts and labour whilst modifying my Supra. Below is everything I have done to the car as it was totally standard when I bought it;Engine:- 2997cc 2JZ GE, DOHC 24 valve, six cylinder.- HKS Induction Kit.- Denso Iridium XXIV spark plugs.- Powerflow full stainless steel exhaust system.- Wizards of NOS direct port wet nitrous system with 75bhp jets.- TRD radiator cap.- Trust GReddy oil capTransmission:- Factory five speed gearbox and clutch.Brakes:- Drilled and grooved 3GD front and rear discs with mintex pads.- Goodridge stainless steel brake lines.- Painted callipers and hubs.Suspension:- Toyota Bilstein Dampers.- Tein S Tech springs, 20mm at the rear and 32mm at the front.- TRD front strut braceInterior:- TRD handbrake and gear stick.- Tinted windows.- Silver dashboard vinyl.- Blitz power metre 3- 11lb Wizards of NOS bottle with bottle heater.Exterior:- UK spec glass headlights.- Veilside front bumper and side skirts.- Carbon fibre TRD bonnet with vents.- Assassin adjustable wing.- Wizards of NOS purge kit.- De badged and rear wiper removed.- Jap sun licence plates.Wheels and tyres:- Team Dynamics Driftz alloy wheels, 18”x8” at the front, 18”x8.5” at the rear.- Budget front 235/40/18 tyres at the front and Fulron 255/35/18 at the rear.ICE:- CD head unit.- JBL amplifier and door speakers.- Mutant 10’ subwoofer.Misc:- TRD fuel cap.- Silver battery cover.Power:- Top speed of 152 mph.- Max power 224.5 bhp @ 6508 rpm plus 75 bhp wet nitrous injection.- Max torque 194.1 lb/ft @ 5440 rpm.As you can see from the pictures and the spec of the car it is a perfect example of a Japanese imported sports car which is in very good condition and has been treat with respect and looked after. Although I have done a lot to the car, there is still plenty more to add if you feel the need. If not im sure you will agree that it is a stunning vehicle as it is. When the Toyota Supra first came on the market the NA versions were 225bhp, mine is currently at 224.5 without the NOS. In my experience, similar vehicles would have lost a great amount of power over the years. It has approx 150000km on the clock but has had cambelt changed.If needed can deliver this vehicle to anywhere in England, Scotland or Wales after payment has been received, although I would prefer the buyer to collect. A contract and a receipt will be drawn up for the buyer and for myself as proof or purchase and sale.You can contact me on 07872050574 if you have any questions. If you decide to collect the car I will require cash payment upon collection or a cleared paypal payment. I will not release the log book and keys until I am happy the payment is successful.My reason for selling is I have found a new interest in motorbikes. Please don’t waste my time and your time if you are not totally interested in buying the vehicle. Upon an agreed sale and prior to collection or delivery you (the buyer) have got the option of paying a deposit and I will have a fresh MOT for the car this will also cover the delivery if you require me to deliver to you. This deposit will be taken off the final price of the car and a receipt will be made for this. This can be discussed further if needed.Im sure you will agree that £8500 ONO is a more than reasonable price for this awesome machine considering the money I have spent on it and looking after it, also any half decent standard Supra usually sells for no less than £5k.

Link