The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Just taxed all 3 of my cars

little num

How come they send the reminder then when you go to pay its always more exspensive, really gets on my man boobs.

I have 3 cars and all 3 have exspensive tax so this month alone its cost me over £600 in road tax, now i wouldnt mind if the roads were in good condition, but really cant understand why our roads are so bad, france have no road tax and there roads are like race tracks bloddy brill.

Calm down calm down, im getting calmer dam goverment wish i could do something about it.

yeh unfortunatly i do, 1 is my old faithful 2.8td frontera, then my wife's car 1.9cdti vectra, then the supra.

Supra is my happy driving

Frontera is the work horse

Vectra is family and wife's car.

I did think about selling the frontera but dont think the supra will look good towing scrap cars to my local scrap yard, and as the wife is out all day cant use her car, And there is no way she would let me fit a towbar to it either lol.

I've got 3 but only tend to have 1 or 2 taxed at any one point...

Still use all 3 daily though!? :D

yeh unfortunatly i do, 1 is my old faithful 2.8td frontera, then my wife's car 1.9cdti vectra, then the supra.

I did think about selling the frontera but dont think the supra will look good towing scrap cars to my local scrap yard, and as the wife is out all day cant use her car, And there is no way she would let me fit a towbar to it either lol.

That's kinda common though. I think quite a lot of people on here have the supra plus a run around. At least there's 2 people splitting the bill :)

Where's the amazing Jeep gone?!?

I hate road tax, as you say it wouldn't be half as bad if the roads were decent.

I think we should be paying road tax individually though, afterall you can only drive one car at any one time. Between my runaround and the soop i reckon i probably do about 10-12k per year. I'm paying almost £400 per year to tax both of them yet a salesman doing 50k+ every year pays less.

Its unfair, but every government tax scheme is unfair.