Dude's 2009/2010 Project

dude

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Put the black carpet and manged to persuade some EVO 8 recaros to go in, black headliner is in the post and will go in soon.

Also put a bigger UK diff in so i dont need to keep swapping props etc when the 6 speed goes in

002.jpg

003 (2).jpg

still no joy then ;)

Yes dude i sussed it, havent figured where the underneath strengthening bars go but will do soon, not putting in the roll cagey part till the black headliner and all the roof mounted switches are in.

Coming along nicely mate.

Do Luck stiffening kit dude, will be for sale soon when i get the cage built!!!:innocent: Still trying to figure where to put 3 NOS bottles!!!!

Give me a bell when you want to sell the Do Luck cage bud, ill have that off you:)

Roof mounted switches for what? :)

Any why batteries, plural?

Im going to use track day batteries and plus with an electric water pump i can isolate 1 bat and run the pump and fans with the car not running to cool it between runs, that way i can allways start it. Switches for NOS anti lag, launch , Hi-Lo boost , 2nd map, and traction control on or off.

Im going to use track day batteries and plus with an electric water pump i can isolate 1 bat and run the pump and fans with the car not running to cool it between runs, that way i can allways start it. Switches for NOS anti lag, launch , Hi-Lo boost , 2nd map, and traction control on or off.

Good ideas, I'd be interested to see how you do that battery stuff if you can document as you go along. :)

Regarding the switches and things you mention they will control: If you've not selected an ECU yet I would recommend you speak to Ryan.G about the Solaris; several of us have gone down this route and apart from being a good ECU it's quite accomodating due to its racecar heritage.

Done - Project rules apply - no chit chat unless it's about the build ;)

:taped:

Good ideas, I'd be interested to see how you do that battery stuff if you can document as you go along. :)

Regarding the switches and things you mention they will control: If you've not selected an ECU yet I would recommend you speak to Ryan.G about the Solaris; several of us have gone down this route and apart from being a good ECU it's quite accomodating due to its racecar heritage.

:taped:

I can do all that and more on the AEM, which matt is more familiar with and that is plug and play, just trying to find a 6 speed breaking as we speak.

You puting the switches in roof above driver or centre instead of interior light?

Centre above the light, using shallow switches, i don't like a cluttered dash not even a Boost controller if i can help it, hence the hi/lo boost switch, will vary between 1.3 and 1.8 bar on the road and 2 and 3 bar on race fuel:eyebrows: