The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I'm missing a heart piece

jazz1

well I feel like a piece is missing from my heart, if owned the supra since 1999 and only done less than 1000 miles since, thought I'd keep it mint. Anyways LeeP done a compression and told me 3 cylinders were low on compression one was 60. Anyways the gasket part was fine bit lee thinks its valve related the car drives well. We put fuel treatment in it etc an iv been driving it everyday and will do another compression in 4 months to see if it could be carbon build up or sticky valve. Anyways I'm going to chat to my brother and worst comes to worst if I do need a build iv been thinking of going down the roots of a hks t40z turbo build I just need to think but I feel well down as I wanted everything to perfection that's me i like it perfect:( well that's life suit happens

I an insured to drive it etc but becaus I love it too much I'm scared anything might happen oh well il have a chat with m brother he knows more bout cars

New shoes syndrome mate.

Women buys new shoes. never wears them because she is scrared of getting them messy. Then when she does go to put them on, she has grown out of them.