The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Tuning Show 26th July 2009

kslb

The date has been set for this years car show at the Dewars Centre in Perth.

We are pleased to announce that this year the Dewars Car Show will be

held in Association with Clan Japan. This indoor show will be Jap cars

only this time, so lots of impressive Jap metal anticipated on the day.

Each club will be issued with 5-7 spaces, with the possibility

of more spaces becoming available as we get confirmation of the number

of show cars/trader stands attending.

There will be various trader stands, and Car Club stands displaying

their best Jap machines. Refreshments are also available on site, and

parking is free for visitors. There will also be various prize draws

and an award for best Car of the Show.

The show will be open to the public between the hours of 10am and 5pm.

Show cars will be expected to be set up in the exhibition hall at

the latest by 9am, doors will open to show cars at 7.30am so the

earlier you arrive the better.

The entrance fee for show cars will be £5 per car, payment details to follow.

We hope to see your club at this years event, please confirm your

interest in attending by sending an email to [email protected].

All bookings for club stands must be returned by 26th June to [email protected].

I will not be able to organise this one as the baby is due on the 3rd August and obviously that is where my attention will be.

I thought I would post this one to make you all aware and see if anyone (marcAB10 maybe) wanted to run with organising a show stand or just meeting up at the show. It should be a good one and should be some very special jap metal on show.

If it is possible me and Eve will come along but we are obviously not in a position to commit to it at the moment.

Im gonna do a bit of rooting around and try and get a banner made so we have one of our own.Any ideas of styles etc?

If you get in touch with Homer he should be able to send them through as I would think it will be enough notice if you ask now.

The first thing to do is go through the clanjapan link and get us a spot and confirm how many spaces etc we can get.

If you do make your own banners I would just do blue on white with the club logo as at the top left of the screen.

I'll be relocating to Cornwall that weekend so unless I can convince the girlfriend that a slight detour for half an hour to pop in past and say hi is needed, I'll not be going :(

Following on from our success at the NEMS I can't see why a good club stand couldn't be put together.

Good on you for taking the initiative Liam! I'll be checking back into this thread to see how it all goes.

Dave

• 1 month later...

Hey guys i went along to this today be thankfull none of you wasted your time and petrol going its was utter crap. The place was dead, clan japan had a few cars there, there was a nice white r35 plus the usual scoobs evo's etc but nothing really amazing. Best thing there was andy from awd's scoob which he's spent £72000 on so far. Sorry didnt take any pics i left after about 15mins.