The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted my Active Front Spoiler

RobD

Well picked up my active front spoiler yesterday ( thanks Knight Racer!)

Only the one pic at the moment as i'm having problems uploading!

Will be getting it wired in as soon as Garfy makes me a controller :)

Not really sure if I want skirts and spats now! I like the way it is, it needs lowering still but after that i'm more or less certain it will stay as it is , just a colour change planned for next year!

I can take some pics tomorrow if you want and try to upload them, I would do it know bt i've only just put the headlamps back in! :D

Where you have the toe eyes on the front it attaches just before them!

Yeah , just a shame it can't be done as Mr T intended! :(

Thanks for your help to homer , I checked to see if my car had the plug for the motor and it aint even got that! Luckily Garfy says he can make me a loom up with everything i need to get it working!

Will take 2 to 3 weeks he said but I can live with that and his pricing's spot on to! ;)

Was suppose to have one saturday as it goes but didnt get back from picking the spoiler up in time so its being done this saturday coming! :) should make a vey good difference!

Still need to sort out some door handles!

Was suppose to have one saturday as it goes but didnt get back from picking the spoiler up in time so its being done this saturday coming! :) should make a vey good difference!

Still need to sort out some door handles!

I had the door handles, mirrors and side pods resprayed, made a world of difference

My wing mirrors don't look faded at all at the moment! My door handles are bad though! In the middle of sourcing some at the moment! Looking at getting a full respray next year in a different colour so i'm just getting it to a reasonable level at the moment until then!