The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics from JTS@Silverstone 2009

TRACIE_LOU

I had a great day today - the drifting was entertaining as always, the weather was better than anyone could've hoped for and I met some really nice people. Pics to follow as soon as I get a chance to get them from camera to computer...

Roll on next year!

I had a great day today - the drifting was entertaining as always, the weather was better than anyone could've hoped for and I met some really nice people. Pics to follow as soon as I get a chance to get them from camera to computer...

Roll on next year!

George, your car looked amazing. I wanted to come and introduce myself to you (I was a few cars ahead of you whilst waiting to enter the gates (silver with private plate).

By the time I'd made my way across to you, I couldn't find you :(

George, your car looked amazing. I wanted to come and introduce myself to you (I was a few cars ahead of you whilst waiting to enter the gates (silver with private plate).

There're plenty more shows at least! I had some drama getting in at the start cos my club stand pass hadn't arrived (it got sorted in the end with some sweet-talking and a lot of producing receipts!). We (my wife and I) got straight to wandering, too - I think I only spent around 15 minutes total anywhere near my car! Lots to see and do, you know?!

Its not surprising that you couldn't get away from all your admirers once the bonnet was up, nice job :D

Its not surprising that you couldn't get away from all your admirers once the bonnet was up, nice job :D

kev , nice to meet you today, yours is looking hot under that bonnet !! nice wheels too !

Thanks guys. TNT, did I met you? I don't remember introducing myself, sorry. I had a good look around your car, liking the stitching in the headrests :)

I got myself onto photobucket and uploaded my photos of the day. See them here. The club stand looks very different at the end of the day compared to at the start - where/when did everyone go?!

I liked that blue Kream Supra, too, since it's been mentioned. It was clearly all show and no go (MASSIVE wheel spacers, weedy J-Spec brakes, loads of ICE and an NA engine - I peaked through the bonnet vents!), but it was so nice that it COULD be all things to all men with a decent turbo'd engine. It looks great inside and out and with a decent tune, it would have a much wider appeal. Maybe it's in the pipeline!

I took some videos of the EDC finals, too. I'll post them up at some point.

Talking of Kream, what a friendly group of people, they welcomed me on their stand when i finally got myself into the show after i blagged my way in, even tho the car was looking sorry for itself they were impressed. Does anyone know if there is a site i can sign up too and say thanks, i had a flyer but heaven only knows what happened to it. I bet there are a few pics on the net of my car and its spare wheel, lol.

Was yours the purple one??? if it was then i loved the colour wanted to say hi but wasn't sure who you was lol

Bugger not changed name..... Trace

Hi there mate yes thats mine :D sorry i missed you once i parked up i went for a walk round so was not with the car much . Were you on the stand?

Was yours the purple one??? if it was then i loved the colour wanted to say hi but wasn't sure who you was lol

Bugger not changed name..... Trace

Hi there mate yes thats mine :D sorry i missed you once i parked up i went for a walk round so was not with the car much . Were you on the stand?

That was me asking above!, i forgot to change over to my username!.... I loved the colour!!