dan4

UK spec Owner?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. UK spec Owner?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a UK Spec T78 Single in blue with a Do Luck kit and Do Luck Double sixes in 2005, it was stolen and never found

I'm you've been asked many times Dean, but do you have any pictures please?

UK manual Single here :)

I'm you've been asked many times Dean, but do you have any pictures please?

UK manual Single here :)

I have no pictures of this car anymore which is really sad, I only owned it for a couple of months before it was stolen and I was not a member on here so never bothered taking many, those I did take seem to be lost with the car :(

I have no pictures of this car anymore which is really sad, I only owned it for a couple of months before it was stolen and I was not a member on here so never bothered taking many, those I did take seem to be lost with the car :(

Sorry to hear that :(

Were they chrome double sixes?

Would be interesting to see the average mileage on them to! With jap imports it's still relatively easy to find one with low mileage! Be good to see hw hard it would be finding one with a decent amount of mileage on !

Would be interesting to see the average mileage on them to! With jap imports it's still relatively easy to find one with low mileage! Be good to see hw hard it would be finding one with a decent amount of mileage on !

Mines just tipped the scale at 140k miles

I'm a uk manual, 140k but about 5k, if that, on the new engine.

Manual, 6speed, single, built engine, full respray in same colour (red).

Have edited this post as i was a bit over the top with the original, think it is because i'd just broke a brittle plug. Having put a bore scope in the engine it still looks like brand new inside.

The map was a little dodgy because it was mapped under the impression the injectors were 720s, not 850s like they actually are. I knew they were 850s, but the mapper was told differently.

Edited by Marty (see edit history)