The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sadly, I need to ask....what do you think it's worth?

tonyhawk

After being out of work for six months, it looks likely that I'll need to sell the Supe.... :(

I'm gutted because I've spent hundreds of hours on it and more money than is healthy, but needs must as they say.

However, I'm not sure what it's worth, especially in the current climate so I was hoping that someone might be able to give me an idea?

The spec is here , it's had a lot done, the engine has about 2000 miles on it since the rebuild, complete respray not six months ago, etc.

If the whole isn't worth that much then perhaps a break up might yeild more, there's a lot of good parts on it?

Any thoughts would be very much appreicated.

Hopefully I'll find something in the next couple of weeks and I wont have to, but I'm not holding out too much hope :(

Thanks

Tony

Thats a shame your having to sell mate its a lovely car and great spec im not 100% on the price but you should get in the region of 13k imo good luck if you have to sell it im sure it will be a quick sale.

Cheers for that, too many scraped knuckles and sweat have gone into it, but it's that or have people knocking on the door! :blink:

Here's hoping.

Now that is a nice car. I wish I could buy that. Good luck.

nice car , sorry about the situation , probably go to out foreign friends like gaz1, jamies.

hope things pick up on the job front

Cheers guys :)

It's not the car I'm sad to lose so much as the time and effort that feels wasted; lots of time, sweat, blood, swearing and desair, not to mention the tested patients of my good lady ;)

It's not finished, but can they ever be? ;)