The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What to do next??

ClaireRZ-S

Right lads i've the car practially finished which i'm delighted about but what do i do to it next :(. I love getting stuff done to the car shes at BPU now i don't think i could ever afford a single conversion. Just wondering how you keep going and going and finding stuff to do to it.

The final frontier for me is the interior.

I'd like a full re-trim in say cream leather and maybe a pro upgrade of all interior speakers at the same time.

Wouldn't black look better? You have the 'mean' look going on with your car.... cream might be a bit 'european'

Wouldn't black look better? You have the 'mean' look going on with your car.... cream might be a bit 'european'

Perhaps too conservative but always an option. Part of me was thinking cream with black bits, like centre of door cards.

I like the idea of all black, it would probably be my second choice, altough cream / white wins out.

I can see no end for my Sup, I want interior sorted, full ICE upgrades, loads of engine dress, full respray, different side skirts, loads of engine tuning parts, possibly single turbo, different wheels, better brakes, suspension, so many little bits and pieces that add up to a fortune that will take me years to pay for but I'll get there one day perhaps :D

Claire,

If you post up some large pics of your car inside and out, perhaps we could have a look at suggesting some tasteful, yet affordable things to add to your finished product.

- Chrome dial rings for a start? do you have them?

- Replacing worn stock parts with brand new stuff. I replaced my stock leather gear stick and handbrake with brand new OEM ones you will be suprsied at the difference something simples like that can make :)