The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra number six.....

Scooter

Well had no plans to get another but I just can't resist browsing the classifieds and stumbled on what looked like a nice car.

Viewed it a two sundays ago but only just managed to pick it up tonight.

Silver facelift TT (non vvti) manual, one owner in this country for 13 years (barely spent anytime in Japan), FSH (14 stamps) and the only changes from standard are a head unit (but no band expander!) and Cat 1 alarm, its never even been converted to mph, totally unmessed with, barely a scratch on it and only on 85K km's.

The dealer knew the previous owner personally, had recently imported him a new GTR as a replacement! and even invited me to meet him for a drink when i picked it up tonight............nice guy nice chat and a lovely cruise home, don't want to Jinx it but all seems fine :)

I think even our resident car buying doomer monger :D Mr Christopher Wilson might be impressed............ok may be not impressed..........but perhaps would approve :)

Six supra's? I am getting it in the neck for having 4 cars (I got shot of one at the weekend so technically I have room for another :D )

Only ever had two at a time, and even then only breifly just nice to change now and then.......;):)

Sounds like a nice one, well done:cool:

cheers i think it is..............I sat on my hands too often recently a missed a few good value cars but i'd have only probably sold them on, this one seems a good long term bet to keep..........but my track record for doing that is not great!

Cool :) I see one sensible mod - trac control removed :D Like the mid-90's cassette player too!

Is it for sale yet ? :eyebrows:

I may have to dust off a cassette or two for the complete nostalgia trip!

Ah right did you not have a lovely royal saphirre blue one?

yep but its now for sale............maybe one day i'll stumble on an RSP TT with the same sort of history/miles as this new one, for me thats the holy grail or as i like to think of it the future 'lucky no.7' :D