The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Should I Or Shouldn't I????

Geo

So,

Here's my dilemma, im waiting on Nic to come back from Hospital to order my Wed SA-70 wheels. The cash is Sitting waiting in the Bank for these. Which is cool, as Nic is a cool guy so waiting for him coming back is not a problem(Get well soon Bud).

My car goes into the body shop on Sat for 6 wks for a Full respray, so fresh paint with some little bits and bobs done

But

The thing thats niggling me is this, do i purchase these all in one go????

Titan Rail:

780cc Injectors:

HKS DLI:

AEM 3.5 Bar MAP:

61mm Turbo from Precision:

I mean i got a cracking price from Kyle, and my fingers are twitching whether to Click the Confirm button on the Paypal/Credit Card.

DECISIONS - DECISIONS

I would click it , get your wheels sprayed black and they'll do for a while ;)

Noooooo, im selling these once i get my weds. Think alot of Interest was looming when i put the Gauging Interest thread up for my Volks

If you can afford it and the related costs then do it :)

Although personally I'd get rid of the AEM/DLI and get a better ECU.

Why the T61 over the T67 dbb? The spool is the same on a tubular manifold, but the T67 can hold the torque through the higher range.

Do you need the new rail? Jamies car runs fine at 1.8 bar on a T67dbb and 800cc injectors, with the stock rail. It's a needless expense unless you want to go further than that power/boost wise.

Why not go for the Whifbitz kit, seems like a great deal

Already running a Single mate, so dont need the other parts other than the ones Listed.

As see i got the impression it was the wheels or the parts :D

Ah man sod that - BUY BUY BUUUYYY :D

Just the parts Bud

If you can afford it and the related costs then do it :)

Although personally I'd get rid of the AEM/DLI and get a better ECU.

Why the T61 over the T67 dbb? The spool is the same on a tubular manifold, but the T67 can hold the torque through the higher range.

Do you need the new rail? Jamies car runs fine at 1.8 bar on a T67dbb and 800cc injectors, with the stock rail. It's a needless expense unless you want to go further than that power/boost wise.

Bought My AEM ECU off JamieP, Bargin!!

Interesting about the T67 dbb, your putting ideas's in my head. Cant find drop in's or i'd go this route with the Injectors.

Just thought id get all parts in one order

Bought My AEM ECU off JamieP, Bargin!!

Interesting about the T67 dbb, your putting ideas's in my head. Cant find drop in's or i'd go this route with the Injectors.

Just thought id get all parts in one order

There are plenty of drop in's for the stock rail. PE do an 800cc one which are used by a large number of people on here.

There are plenty of drop in's for the stock rail. PE do an 800cc one which are used by a large number of people on here.

cool mate, having a look now.

Might just go the route of Turbo T67, DLI, 3.5 bar sensor then.

Cheers

Well iv gone and did it, only live once eh. Iv just bought this little lot. Just waiting on it being delivered now.

HKS DLI

3.5 Aem Bar sensor

T67 Precision T4 Flange .68

Koyo Radiator

6 x PE 800cc drop in's Injectors

UK Bonnet Scoop Kit

Speaking to Ryan G about mapping....

Well iv gone and did it, only live once eh. Iv just bought this little lot. Just waiting on it being delivered now.

HKS DLI

3.5 Aem Bar sensor

T67 Precision T4 Flange .68

Koyo Radiator

6 x PE 800cc drop in's Injectors

UK Bonnet Scoop Kit

Speaking to Ryan G about mapping....

Very cool indeed, you will love the T67

Please say you got the DBB version! The non-dbb is going to lose a reasonable amount of mid range due to the later spool.

i didnt mate, went with the non dbb im afraid. this will do me TBH im pretty sure it will be quick and fast enough for me

i didnt mate, went with the non dbb im afraid. this will do me TBH im pretty sure it will be quick and fast enough for me

Shame really as it's not 'optimal' if you see what I mean, but it'll still be a massive step up in terms of spool and power from the current turbo ;) At least you don't have to mess around with water cooling lines (a royal PITA!!)

Good luck with the install and keep us posted :)

Shame really as it's not 'optimal' if you see what I mean, but it'll still be a massive step up in terms of spool and power from the current turbo ;) At least you don't have to mess around with water cooling lines (a royal PITA!!)

Good luck with the install and keep us posted :)

Will do mate, took your advice and went with the drop in's rather than fannying about with the rail/injectors and cooling lines etc.

Im sure Ryan will map it safely for me, and in terms of a step up, then well HELL yeah im sure it will scare a few folk when mapped properly. :D