The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OK last wheel thread from me!!!!!

steady_dave

Silver or Gunmetal centre?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Silver or Gunmetal centre?

• Silver
    • Gunmetal

Right people last time i'll post anything about wheels.

On Friday i'm ordering my new alloys and getting rid of my stock 16's.

At the moment i'm torn between the decision of two colur choices.

I'm after a set of Wolfrace Sharks and do not know whether to get the Silver ones or the ones with the Gunmetal centre. Had a fling with an idea to get the ones with the Carbon Fibre centre but have gone off that idea.

All i'm worried about now is that if you have alloys with a coloured centre and a silver lip, I seem to think that makes your alloys look a little bit smaller (the coloured centre part being an inch smaller than the stated size due to the steel lip wrapping round it)

Which would look better.

Think these are my favourite looking alloys for under £700 with tyres, unless anyone can suggest otherwise.

aaa1.jpg

aaa2.jpg

maybe a look at cruize 135 or 136 bit of an axis copy but nice and the spoke looks more elongated than rounded....

also it it just me or are all the wheel manufacturers tryin to get everyone on 19's so many places now saying that the 18'' wheels of the same type are no longer made that just seems suspect to me

Neither. Save and get something decent!

Thank you................

Kuhmo tyres are supplied with these. To be honest I think they look great, just my personal opinion probably but hey.

Apart from saving for a set of Advan RS alloys I think these are my favourite.

as you have a red car i would go silver!

That's what i'm thinking to be honest.

I've been lent a set of Wolfrace Shogun's in silver and they look the business (cheers J1mBob1)

Think silver's going to be the way to go, however i've changed my mind about 50 times in the past week so will make my mind up tomorrow!

As already suggested, i would resist temptation and save up for some decent wheels.

At the moment i'm saving for a house with the missus and set myself a budget to get something better than the standard 16" it's on at the moment.

Thanks for your advice but the advice i'm after at the moment it what colour.

If there not your taste of Alloys then i'm sorry but they are my taste.

Is the badge really a problem, didn't realise that because it says Wolfrace on it would be a problem.