The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS Super Drager Volume

Williams_NA

Rather loud & raspy on full decat, and that's on a TT. It'll be much louder on your N/A.

Be wary of the condition of the pipework before the backbox - I picked mine up second hand and it was completely refabricated in stainless steel.

I'm suprised a lot of people class the Super Drager as a loud exhaust.

I had one fully decatted on my old TT and was a quiet exhaust on idle when compared to something uber aggresive like a Nur Spec or Tanabe SMR etc.

The mild steel version pipework will rot from the inside out on british roads - very bad.

I have a SD fitted to my single and would hardly say its loud and raspy. But to be fair there is a certian hill i have to drive down to get to a friends which is 2 miles from his house and i normally get a txt on my way down the hill saying 'see you in a mo' :D But thats probably more to do with the screamer pipe :)

Travelling at reasonable speeds on the motorway you can have a perfectly good conversation with a passenger, its times like that where i find a loud exhaust annoying.

There are far louder...

Rather loud & raspy on full decat, and that's on a TT. It'll be much louder on your N/A.

Be wary of the condition of the pipework before the backbox - I picked mine up second hand and it was completely refabricated in stainless steel.

I have one on my tt, its quieter than

most other exhausts ive heard thats why

i got it. I think yours Ben-san, maybe

louder because of the stainless steel.

Anyone have any idea on what decibal level is? just so I can compare it to my exhaust that I had on my MR-S

Where abouts in the West Mids are you ? we could meet up if you want then youd hear exactly how they sound :)

Which is louder, XS Power exhaust or Super Drager?

I had one on a NA with both cats still in place and I found it very loud!

It sounded nice when you wanted it to but personally I found it rather annoying on long journeys etc.

I remember my first drive with it on and couldn’t believe the noise I was laughing.

i dont like to air my dirty washing in public but the OP is a complete waste of time, i was selling this exhaust on ebay here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=230343334490

he won it, and despite several communications, and a promise to pay yesterday, has still failed to pay, THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME D**K HEAD, i have now offered it as a second chance on ebay to hopefully someone who is genuine, anyone else thinking of doing business with this pr**k, beware

Gutting... And I've been looking for a SuperDragger for my car for ages... Kept posting up in the wanted section. (The reason I wanted it was because it's a relatively *quiet* exhaust but not restrictive.) And this was such a good price for a SD too!

Anyway, I ran out of money and ended up having a 2.5-inch section of my TRD replaced with 3-inch, so my restriction issue seems to be resolved anyway.

I would even consider buying this as a spare in case the TRD doesn't work out when I go back on the dyno, but I've got nowhere to store it and the new kitchen has sucked all my funds. :(