The mkiv Supra Owners Club

what car for portugal???

toyotasupra1980

My mother has recently had a huge house built in portugal, and considering that i would like to visit and chill out at the house for a couple of days, i came to a decision that i would like to have a sports car over in portugal also, but i dot know which one to go for, but i do have a list to choose from, not looking for a turbo due to already owning one already and these are in the £2000-£4000 range, just need to make a decision on which to to buy.

1) Toyota Supra MK4 N/A (Aerotop. if it exists)

2) Mitsubishi GTO

3) Mitsubishi FTO

4) Nissan Skyline GTST R33

5) Nissan 300zx

suggestions welcome.

i assume your going to import one from the uk?

If you can (with it being a jap import to start with) id go for the NA aero. quite a few arround.

GTO is lardy and ugly. the FTO is ugly and slow. In a skyline people will hail you down for a taxi ride and the 300zx is a bit :S

tooquicktostop wrote:

Do they allow Jap imports there, France do not, they have to be Euro spec from the start ?

My father in law told me a story about a guy who imported a range rover and porsche to madeira but couldnt get them registered over there. So could be the same for portugal.

My father in law told me a story about a guy who imported a range rover and porsche to madeira but couldnt get them registered over there. So could be the same for portugal.

if the car is not standard, forget about that!

they only will allow registering the car if it is completely stock!