The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Time to decide???

supraspeed

Ok me and my girlfriend are getting a house and basically we have a chain finally completed (only 5 houses in chain) but because of the holiday season etc the estate agents have now basically said we wont be able to move in, realistically until sept at the earliest. This has some good and bad points. Bad point is that me and my missus will still have to be apart for longer. Good point (only seen in my eyes :D ) is that i wasn't allowed to buy another car until the house was bought. BUT, now its gonna take so long to move in ive been given permission to get one now! :) Also gives me some time to use the few months for a few mods (BPU *cough* )as well as furniture etc ;) Gonna try and track down a nice auto TT me thinks. Ive budgeted 5k but now i might be able to stretch to the 6k mark so now becomes the fun part of finding one :)