The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Reasonable price for this Supra?

martini

'INCLUDES ORIGNAL DO-LUCK SIDE SKIRTS WITH SCOPE VENTS (not seen on many 'fake' Do-luck lookalikes)'

:rlol: There Veilside sideskirts :D

Sounds like the guy selling it has no idea what it is, doesn't even mention if it's an N/A or a TT

Looking at your sig, its an auto, its not a TT

Yeh - I noted the auto - but for a nicely done auto I would consider. The aerotops can look very nice :)

I'll hold off on even considering this. At least it's flagged here for other forumites now.

Aha! I thought to myself "They look like Veilside Skirts" and I was right :) I've made myself proud.

One thing to note, firstly in the ad, he seems like he is talking about a personal sale etc, then goes on to say;

WE OFFER A FREE NATIONWIDE DELIEVRY SERVICE WITH ALL OUR CARS!!!!

ALL CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED!!!

FREE 7-DAY DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE!!!

OPEN 7 DAYS 8AM -10PM INCLUDING BANK HOLIDAY!!!

I'd probably hold out for a better one mate, always takes time to find your ' perfect' Supra :thumbs:

Bloody hell, love the way you guys value a car, spelling, exclamation marks, all good reasons to knock the price down :rlol:

Nice looking car IMO and being trade I would imagine you have plenty of room to negotiate with him :)

Bloody hell, love the way you guys value a car, spelling, exclamation marks, all good reasons to knock the price down :rlol:

Nice looking car IMO and being trade I would imagine you have plenty of room to negotiate with him :)

:yeahthat:

If its done in a style you like go and have a look at it and then haggle.