The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sunny day = piccy time. Just a few snaps

hodge

Ive got KennyG's Supra in my garage as ive knidly agreed to change his Turbos, crack pulley, timing and Aux belt and the list goes on. Had a day off today so decided to give my baby a spit and polish as shes been sitting outside for the last 3 days. And hey presto with a little sun heres what happened.......

Hope you like:D

I love the bonnet matey. yeah I bid the engine, and the bodywork and the interior and the boot build. Infact the whole car was built from stock in a garage not much wider than the car lol all home grown on my lonesome. The seats were retrimmed with the help of Jurgen at JM-Imports and the paint was done by an friends bodyshop. Apart from that its all me lol...

Nah just gave it a go its a long story really lol. Im a engineer by trade so that helped.

All the works paid off cos I do alot of work on Supras around the North East. Which funds my own car and stops the missus complaining im spending all our money on the car lol.

All the cars I worked on have SBA Tuning stickers on um so you know to watch out hahaha.

Nah just gave it a go its a long story really lol. Im a engineer by trade so that helped.

All the works paid off cos I do alot of work on Supras around the North East. Which funds my own car and stops the missus complaining im spending all our money on the car lol.

I wish I could do that looks ace

Lookin' great as always John :), as you've said, it's the fact you've done everything yourself which makes it all the more special for me :thumbs:

Cheers jay

Any news on yours yet. I've still got this silicone reducer here for ya.

Whats the button clipped to the steering for?

It's a remote switching system mater connected to the E01 boost controller so you can switch between boost for timed bursts.

nice one hodgey, was just chatting your mate dean with the red n/a this avo at a meet.

gave you loads of praise lol

Aye Deans a cracking bloke got slot of time for him. Intact all the japtorque lot are sound.

Cheers jay

Any news on yours yet. I've still got this silicone reducer here for ya.

It's a remote switching system mater connected to the E01 boost controller so you can switch between boost for timed bursts.

Aye Deans a cracking bloke got slot of time for him. Intact all the japtorque lot are sound.

No worries bud, yip, got a new manifold & turbo coming soon, will be attempting to fit them myself, don't stray too far from your phone :D

No worries bud, yip, got a new manifold & turbo coming soon, will be attempting to fit them myself, don't stray too far from your phone :D

You be fine jay I've got confidence in ya even if you ain't LOL. I'll sort out that big breather kit fittings this week aswell.